Gluten Free Lemon Crinkle Cookies

Gluten Free Lemon Crinkle Cookies

  • Prepare: 15M
  • Cook: 17M
  • Total: 32M
Gluten Free Lemon Crinkle Cookies

Gluten Free Lemon Crinkle Cookies

Diets

  • Vegetarian
  • Gluten free

Ingredients

  • Produce

    • 2 tbsp Lemon, zest
  • Refrigerated

    • 2 Egg whites
  • Ingredients

    • 200 g 1 cup granulated sugar
  • Baking & Spices

    • 200 g 2 cups blanched almond flour
    • 1 tsp Lemon extract
    • 1/4 cup Powdered sugar
    • 1 pinch Salt
  • Time
  • Prepare: 15M
  • Cook: 17M
  • Total: 32M

Found on

Ingredients

  • 2 cups Blanched Almond Flour, 200 grams
  • 1 cup Granulated Sugar, 200 grams
  • 2 tablespoons Lemon Zest
  • pinch of Salt
  • 2 Egg Whites, Room temperature
  • 1 teaspoon Lemon Extract
  • 1/4 cup Powdered Sugar, For rolling, 29 grams

Nutrition

Nutrition Facts Serving Size 1 cookie Servings Per Recipe 22 Amount Per Serving Calories from Fat 44 Calories 108 % Daily Value* 8% Total Fat 5g 0%   Saturated Fat 0g 0% Sodium 0mg 4% Total Carbohydrate 11g 1%   Dietary Fiber 1g   Sugars 10g 5% Protein 3g * Percent Daily Value are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. ** Nutrition Facts are estimated based on ingredients and data provided by Fat Secret. Please consult a doctor if you have special dietary needs.
  • Serves: 22 cookies
  • Prepare: 15 minutes
  • Cook Time: 17 minutes
  • TotalTime:
foodfanatic.com

foodfanatic.com

289 0
Title:

Gluten Free Lemon Crinkle Cookies Recipe

Descrition:

Gluten Free Lemon Crinkle Cookies are a perfect lemon treat. Totally fantastic!

Gluten Free Lemon Crinkle Cookies

  • Produce

    • 2 tbsp Lemon, zest
  • Refrigerated

    • 2 Egg whites
  • Ingredients

    • 200 g 1 cup granulated sugar
  • Baking & Spices

    • 200 g 2 cups blanched almond flour
    • 1 tsp Lemon extract
    • 1/4 cup Powdered sugar
    • 1 pinch Salt

The first person this recipe

foodfanatic.com

foodfanatic.com

289 0

Found on foodfanatic.com

Food Fanatic

Gluten Free Lemon Crinkle Cookies Recipe

Gluten Free Lemon Crinkle Cookies are a perfect lemon treat. Totally fantastic!